Rexburg Date Ideas to do in the Winter
Date Ideas to do in the Winter
Thinking of date to do in Rexburg can be a pain sometimes, especially if you are new to the area figuring out what to do can be a pain. To help you out here is a list of Rexburg date ideas to do during the winter semester 2011. Some dates will work for first date ideas and others you might want to know her a bit better. Hope you can use some of these this winter.
- Go sledding and come back and have hot chocolate
- Miniature Golfing
- Make home made pizzas ( For fun you can tie your left hind to your dates right, and you can only use your free hands to make the pizza)
- Make ice cream
- Go to a hockey game in Jackson Hole ( about 1.5 hours away)
- Make snow sculptures
- Get ice cream at Twizzle Berry
- Get hot chocolate at G's Dairy (By Worlds Gym)
- Play snow football or any sport in the snow
- Do a culture theme date
- Go on a picture scavenger hunt
- Iron Chef Date ( This is a group date, each couple gets an amount of money and has to make a meal with it. Each couple tastes everyones meals and votes on the winner.
- Go for a drive to Idaho Falls and go ice skating
- As your date if she has a good date ideas to do in Rexburg, she might get mad at you though.
- Go to Lava Hot Springs (1.5 hours away) This is really fun to do when it is cold outside.
- Go to Green Canyon
- Clay pigeon Shooting
- Play Human Clue
- Have a board game night
- Snow boarding at Kelly Canyon (Wed and Friday on $15)
- Country dancing or Swing dancing Wednesday night on campus only $1
- Latin dancing Friday nights only $1
- Get clay and try to sculpt each other
- Laser tag
- Paper air plane contest
- Rock climbing
- Make cookies
- Service date
- Tie-dye t-shirts
- Finger painting
- Play Bigger or Better (Each couple starts with something small—Then they go door to door in your neighborhood asking people to trade you for something bigger or better than the item you currently have. At the end of a specified amount of time, get back together and vote on the winning couple.)
- Go read children’s books on the third floor of the library
- Play twister
- Make a BYU-I commercial (make a 30 second commercial of why people should come to BYU-I)
Please leave a comment and if you have any good winter date ideas to do in Rexburg let us know. Or if you used one of them let us know how it turned out for you and your date.